Refine Your Book's Design and Appearance with Our Formatting Package – Supercharge Your Sales Potential Today!
The barrier for entry for self-publishing has steadily become lower and lower over the past few years – which is fantastic! But one of the key “tell-tale” signs that a book is independently published is when the interior formatting is either basic or just not quite at the same level as the big traditional publishers.
Traditional publishing houses have huge budgets and work with industry experts with decades of high-level publishing experience. Given this, it’s difficult to compete on a typical self-publisher’s budget.
But we want to change that. Our book formatting provides the highest-level book formatting for the lowest possible price.
What we offer:
- Professional book formatting in various sizes
- Unique interior layout to let your content shine
- Clean and timeless design to enhance readability
- 5 (BUSINESS) days turnaround time
After we have completed the professional-level formatting for your new book, we’ll send you the following files…
- An ePub file formatted with reflowable text for use on all major eBook vendors, such as Amazon Kindle, Draft2Digital, Lulu, the iBookstore, and others.
- A print-ready PDF file for use as a paperback and/or hardcover book for all major platforms, such as Amazon Print, IngramSpark, D2D Print, etc.
** 100% Satisfaction Guarantee **
- Your uploaded manuscript must be the final version of your book. Content and title changes are not included in this package.
- Please check the details of your order before you place it. We process and work on all orders immediately after they're placed.
If your manuscript contains complex layout elements like tables, text boxes, etc., the five business days turnaround time might need to be extended. If we need more time to finish the formatting, we will reach out via email.
Publishing Services uses Vellum for formatting manuscripts. The software is limited in design and customization options. Please get in touch with the Publishing Services support team before placing your order if your manuscript requires a particular design, colors, frames, and a customized page layout. We will review your manuscript and let you know if we can match your vision for the book using Vellum.