For quick answers and detailed information about our package, please Click Here to access our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. We strongly advise reading it before placing an order.
Blueprint for Bestsellers: Uncover the Power of Our Book Outline and Description Package!
You might have found the ultimate title for your book, but you don't have any idea what each chapter should be about.
This chapter-by-chapter guide, rich in detail and supported by pre-sourced material, empowers your ghostwriter to breathe life into your ideas. Elevate your work and captivate your readers with a narrative that stands out.
- In-depth, well-researched chapter-by-chapter outline
- One professional book description
- Comprehensive audience analysis
- 10 (BUSINESS) days turnaround time
- 100% unique content
- Up to two revisions
- HTML book description formatting for KDP
** 100% Satisfaction Guarantee **
- One outline package includes a maximum of 40k words. If you need a higher word count, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized quote.
- Please check the details of your order before you place it. This includes the topic/audience. We process and work on all orders immediately after they're placed.
- If AI has created your notes, please ensure you have read and organized them. We cannot accept hundreds of pages of unorganized “thoughts.” We need straightforward instructions on what your vision for your outline is.
- Our package includes revisions that align with the original project requirements. However, requests for revisions that introduce new content or contradict the initial specifications are not covered and will incur an additional charge. Please understand that our writers invest significant effort in adhering to your outlined parameters. Altering the requirements post-completion requires extra work, essentially doubling the writer's efforts for the same compensation. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
The outline package does not include images, illustrations, stock photos, tables, etc. This is due to a variety of legal and pricing reasons.